PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Organization Woes

     Do you just desperately want to get organized?  Ugh.  I wish I had a gift in this!  My babysitter does . . . she is AMAZING.  Seriously, she can get done in 1 hour what takes me 8 . . . I don't get it.  Anyways, I am desperately trying to purge, purge, and purge some more.  I am all about simplicity.  I have to get rid of the freaking mall of toys that resides in my house.  I am an all-natural, organic freak . . . so . . . the toys I plan on keeping are the good quality, wooden toys . . . ones that aren't chalk full of poisons . . . lol.  I am slowly transitioning stuff . . . and keeping the best of the best . . . and any truly favorite toys of my kids.  My plan is to spend 30 minutes a day and work towards the overwhelming nightmare that seriously stresses me out.  It is one of my peace robbers that MUST go.  So, yeah . . . eventually . . . . I will try to report back . . . to see if I actually did it . . . It will probably take me a good year.  Seriously.  But, I figure . . . in one year . . . it will be worth it.  Maybe it will get done sooner . . . but I want to get on top of it . . . and stay on top . . . I think once I have the purging and organization done, I will try to do a quick purge of everything quarterly . . . or at least every 6 months . . . I just don't want it to get out of hand again!
     If you are looking for some resources for organizing and such . . . I really like this blog and this cleaning plan.  It looks actually doable for a busy mom.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment