PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Porch

      What is a porch to you?  For me . . . it is a place to meet with God.  I love to be outside . . . where I can comfortably sit . . . and listen to the sounds of His creation . . . where I can see His beautiful sky . . . where I can just be still before Him . . .
      Well . . . my porch got a makeover . . . from nothing during the winter . . . to THIS!!!


       Notice my two potted plants.  I am praying they will survive the summer.  I unfortunately did NOT inherit my mama's green thumb.  I have a really hard time keeping plants ALIVE!  This summer is going to be different though!  I am going to be diligent in caring for them and I have enlisted Tig as my helper . . . so surely . . . they will survive throughout the warmer months . . . I am hoping they will flourish actually . . . not just survive!  So, stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment