PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good Morning Girls Bible Study: The Ministry of Motherhood

     Friends, once in awhile, we just need fellowship, encouragement and accountability in this role as Mommy.  It is hard to hold all the plates we hold, let alone keep them spinning!  I don't know about you . . . but I can always use a fresh reminder of what truly matters in one of the most important things I will do in life . . . be a Mama.  I want to be the kind of Mommy that sets my kids up to go further with God than I have . . . I want to catapult them forth . . . right into fulfilling their destinies and walking with God.  Mommihood truly is ministry.  If you wanna join some fellow Mommies . . . Good Morning Girls is doing a book study on The Ministry of Motherhood this summer.  It starts Monday . . . At the end of it all . . . I will post about what Daddy is teaching me and challenging me with from the study.  If you feel the nudge to jump in . . . don't resist!  Come along for the ride and allow the Holy Spirit to make you into the Mama you so desire to be!

     Check it out lovely girls...  Good Morning Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment