PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Trip Back Home...

This is one of my best friends', Sarah (the one trying to hide) and her babies.  Aren't they precious?! I am so thankful I was able to stop and spend some time with them.  


Since the family I grew up with is almost NEVER all together, we took some family photos.  So, this is us 3 sisters.  Yup, I'm a middle child . . . got the benefits of being both a younger and an older sister :) 


Here is Mommy and Daddy with us . . .


We took our mom out to a movie for part of her Mother's Day gift.  Some stranger was kind enough to snap a photo with my phone.


Then, we had a girl's night . . . do face masks . . . and eating s'mores- yummy!





My Daddy loves me :)


Me and my Mama


Whitney all dressed up for her big day.


Sisters . . . can't believe I was wearing that same MSU cap and gown 8 years ago!  How has it been that long?!


After time with my family, I was able to make a quick stop to see my old friends' Laura and James.  James was an extremely influential spiritual father in my life during college . . . like EXTREMELY!  If he only knew how much God used him!!!


And I got to see how much his boys have grown . . . It is remarkable!!!  They are such cuties, aren't they!?


And of course . . . this little cutie (among other cuties) was waiting for me when I got home from my long trip to MI.  Oh how I missed them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment