PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Being Present

      This is a phrase that I have been pondering a lot lately.  In fact, I would say it is in the running with the word "finisher" for my 2012 Word of the Year, lol!  I so want to fully experience every moment God has for me.  I want to glean all He has for me.  I want to truly value my kiddos and count each moment God gives me with my babies as the blessings they are.  I want to be the mom that was not too busy to get down and dirty and play with my kids.  I want my kids to flourish . . . to know they are loved . . . but most importantly . . . I want my kids to radically pursue and be pursued by God.

      This is something a fellow FIAR mom shared and it really kicked my butt, lol.  There is so much wisdom here I need to read this EVERY day . . . and LIVE it.  Hope it inspires you too, dear friends.  (Okay, I realize there is no link under the word "this"...sorry about that!  I just checked the link and it was all wrong...and it has been awhile since I made this post...I don't know where the link is :(  I'm sorry...If I find it I will add it back in...)

No comments:

Post a Comment