PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aubrey Lee Photography

I am blessed to be related to some absolutely wonderful people! One of those stunning, amazing persons is my cousin, Aubrey. She rocks on soooo many levels! She has now accompanied us on two vacations to Florida . . . and she is wonderful! She loves God like crazy . . . is a wonderful, capable nannie . . . AND as a plus she is a photographer . . . so she takes super awesome pictures of us on our trips! Here is one of my favorite shots we got with her nice camera. She is actually not taking this one . . . bc she is in it with me . . . I LOVE IT though! You can find more of her stuff on her website Aubrey Lee Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment