PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

. . . What's Up With The ALL. THE. DOTS?!!

       Okay.  I probably should have mentioned this when I started the blog.  I'm a dot girl.  I like them . . . A LOT (in case you haven't noticed.)  I think they are cute.  And . . . they mean . . . pause.  Cuz.  Well, I pause a lot while talking in real life.  So . . . I like to write like I talk.  Do I believe they are grammatically correct in the frenzy that I use them?  No.  Do I care?  No.  :)  If you glance back at my notes . . . even in high school you will find my dot dot dot trademark there.  (Although, I didn't let it slip into our yearbook . . . I was a very strict editor, lol.  I wanted that book PERFECT.  I like things . . . well . . . perfect.  That is why I am reading this book right now :) Seriously, though.  These babies have been with me a long while . . . and I am not about to give them up.  It is not like I am turning my blog in for a writing class!  So, if it bothers you . . . I'm really sorry.  That is just part of me . . . and you are going to either have to deal with it . . .  or :cry: stop reading.  I am not capable of change in this area. :) (Ugh.  Just typing that last sentence I heard the loving rebuke from HS, "You can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens you." So.  Yes.  I am capable of change . . . but have decided at this present time . . . it is not worth pursuing change in this particular area. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment