PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mercies Are New---New Year's ReVolutions!

      Okay . . . so this isn't really a post from me.  I must send you over to Edie's blog.  I just love her post.  Honestly.  I feel the same way.  HOPEFUL!  Just for my life in general.  There are sins in my life that I have been battling for A. LONG. TIME.  But you know what.  I am hopeful that HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING.  I am hopeful that He has made me white as snow . . . and that the grace He has placed on my life is enough . . . it is sufficient for me to walk in His victory.  I will not give up.  He IS changing me.  EVERY DAY.  He is completing the work He began.  But like Edie said . . . these victories that we experience . . . from glory to glory. Those are just icing on the cake.  He really has done it all . . . and I need nothing else in life.  All I need is Him . . . My Salvation and Hope.  He is so good and faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment