PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rest For Weary Homeschool Moms...

       I know you are thinking . . . how can you be posting about weariness??  You are just in the planning stages for the year Holly!!  I know.  I'm not weary RIGHT NOW. . . I'm pumped!  BUT, I have been doing this long enough to know we all hit this point sooner or later . . . so a friend shared this on our FIAR message boards.  I wanted to share it with you!  This is a link to a free book you can download to encourage your soul if you have hit a weary bump in the road.  Scroll down to the book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment