PLEASE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS A BLOG IN PROGRESS! I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY UPDATING MY PICTURES, AND POSTS...AND TRANSFERRING MY OLD BLOGS TO THIS ONE...SO, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL YET...BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO GET AN EMAIL FOR EVERY CHANGE I MAKE, LOL! I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN WHEN IT IS GOOD TO GO FRIENDS!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Endurance

          As I was typing up a post for our school blog, explaining why our school name is Walk With God Academy . . . God really started to speak to my heart about endurance.  I quoted a part of Rick Joyner's book The Torch and the Sword in the post . . . and there is sooo much great stuff to ponder in the little part I quoted!  The thing that really stood out to me this time around was this part . . ."The fire burns, but what you lack is discipline and endurance.  You walk adequately for short periods.  Now you must learn to walk with endurance.  You must resolve to walk each day in the domain over which the Lord has given you to rule.  He has given you authority, but you must walk with Him in your domain.  Only then will you be fruitful and multiply as you are called.  Your domain is your garden.  The path of life always leads to unity and harmony- with God first, and then with all that is His. This takes strength and endurance because the whole creation is now in discord and opposes unity."
          Wow.  Do you want to go back and read that again?  You walk adequately for short periods.  That is me.  At least I hope I walk adequately for some amount of time!  You must learn to walk with endurance.  Oh Father, help us to walk with endurance!  Do not allow our walks to be a series of ups and downs.  Allow us to seek you fully and not give into sin even during the ups and downs of life.  Let us choose to seek after you hard . . . with all we've got.  Let us fully seek you in the place (domain) you have put us.  God, what is the domain you have put me?  To be a mom.  To be a wife.  To be a friend.  To be your friend.  To be one who adopts.  To be one who expands in the business world.  To be one who uses your resources to expand the Kingdom of God.  To care for the orphan.  To share words of life with the lost.  God.  Help me to rule in this domain.  Help me to be the person you want me to be.  Help me fulfill my destiny!  Help us fulfill our destinies!

No comments:

Post a Comment